31/08/2013

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint | Review


Hi guys!

So recently, I've gotten back into wearing eyeshadow, whether it be powder, paint or liquid. So I thought that I would try out the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint because it was on sale.

These are relatively new, so at Boots they were on a kind of test sale, so they were £1 off. The paints come in a large range of colours, mine is in Golden Bronze.

The first thing that I have to say is that the colour is so vibrant. The only downside to this is that its hard for it to look like a natural everyday look, which is why I chose a colour that was the closest to my skin tone, although it still looks very bright.

It is extremely long-lasting, which I love, yet it comes off really easily with makeup remover. When you first apply it, the feeling is really cold on your eyelids, obviously because it's liquid, but it goes away after a while, once it is dry.

Overall I really like this product because it is long lasting and has a really great colour, so I recommend it.
What is your favourite eyshadow?

Lots of love,
Eden xxx

3 comments:

  1. I haven't ever seen anything like a liquid eyeshadow really, so the concept is quite interesting! Shame that it's not a very neutral colour, but it is a really pretty one!

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really unique! I love the colour, but shame it's not one for the everyday!
      x

      Delete
  2. I would love to see this product on eyes, 'cause it looks damn good and stylish. :)

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...