22/11/2013

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder | Review



Hello beautiful people! How are we today?

Now that it's winter, I think that it is absolutely necessary to wear moisturiser on my face and skin every day, but as the day goes on, this can lead to shininess. I have combination skin anyway, so some days it's worse than others, so I've been desperate for a good powder to combat the shine. 

So about a month ago, I was in Boots, as I always am, when I saw this product for only £2.99. I've literally never got any money, so this was a great deal for me. It's Collection's Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder and it claims to last 16 hours!

I always worry when buying relatively cheap products that they are going to be rubbish, but this is quite the opposite. I absolutely love it! I tend not to wear a lot of makeup to school, normally just this powder. It's so light, you can't even feel it! 
It gets rid of shine instantly, and lasts all day at least. It gives a matte look to the skin, and, when worn with foundation/concealer, gives a flawless complexion. 

So, as for the claim on the back, which says "An ultimate wear powder that gives a full flawless coverage for up to 16 hours" I totally agree. 

Any other powder recommendations?

Lots of love, 
Eden xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...