24/11/2013

Combat The Winter Skin Blues


Hey you guys!

It's winter. There's no denying it. And with winter, along with all the great fashion and cozy nights in, comes the main bad thing about winter. 

Dry skin. 

I get really bad dry skin in the winter, and I absolutely hate it. So these are the ways I keep my skin hydrated.


I think it's important to put lotion on my arms and legs, to avoid dryness in those areas. Because there is nothing worse than dry elbows, am I right??


Also, dry lips are a drag. They're so uncomfortable and painful. So I use Baby Lips in the morning, and throughout the day, I use Vaseline. 


Dry skin on the face is the worst. It's really uncomfortable, and so noticeable, which I hate. Whereas dry skin on your body, you can hide, the only way you can combat dry skin on your face is to moisturise. I really love Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser, its not heavy, and dries really quickly. And when I'm feeling sparkly, I use Lacura Shimmering Day Cream, which I love because it really illuminates the skin on a dreary winter morning. 


And dry hands. They are the devil on earth. It's just so uncomfortable. So I use this. Vaseline Healthy Hands and Stronger Nails, and it works a dream. I just use it after every time I wash my hands, and my hands stay smooth. 

So, even though dry skin is a drag, I get through the winter like this. How about you, you beautiful soul? What do you do?

Lots of love, 
Eden xx


6 comments:

  1. I love Winter but dry skin is the worst. I'm prone to really bad dry skin on the backs of my hands that cracks and bleeds if I don't keep them moisturised, so I use Soap & Glory's Hand Food. :) As for body lotion I actually use Johnson's Night-time Baby Lotion...I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I get it really bad on my hands. I'm desperate to try some new things though, so these sound good!
      Eden xx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE baby lips!!
    Connect with me on Google + <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing, aren't they?
      Eden xx

      Delete
  3. Great products!
    Indeed,the Vaseline hand cream does an amazing work:)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love all Vaseline products, they're so great!
      Eden xx

      Delete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...