18/11/2013

Ear Piercings.....I Can't Get Enough








Hey you!
So basically, all of this year I've been obsessed with getting piercings. For my birthday last year I finally convinced my parents to let me get second piercings on my earlobes, but they won't let me get anymore!

I just think that ear piercings are so beautiful. There are loads that I want. 
I would love to get, on one ear, my thirds, then a cartilage piercing, plus three forward helix piercings, a tragus piercing and one on the inside bit of the ear. Kind of similar to the second photo. 
And then on the other ear I just want my thirds. 

And regarding other bodily piercings, I really want a bellybutton piercing (once I'm fit enough), a nose ring, possibly a  lip piercing (idk though, I mean if I have a nose piercing I don't know whether having a lip piercing as well would work) and a piercing on the back of my neck. Maybe a tongue piercing.

But seriously, don't tell me that these photos aren't gorgeous. Sadly, though, piercings are so expensive! I need to get a job. And convince my parents to let me get them. 

But yeah. What piercings do you guys want? I'm super curious to find out about new ones. 

Love, Eden 
xx



4 comments:

  1. The only piercings I would want would be a cartilage, nose, and belly! :D

    ♥Radiance
    missradiance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want so many. But i don't have the money :(
      Eden xx

      Delete
    2. Aww it's ok. I don't have money either so don't feel bad lol

      Delete
  2. I have my doubles one cartilage and my belly done so far with so many more on my list! Sadly I have to wait until college so my parents don't kill me :(


    Fractured Fashion

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...