15/12/2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas











Hey gorgeous!

So yeah, I know it's like a week until Christmas, but we've only just put our decorations up! I've just been so busy. 

I'm super happy now though, because the house feels so Christmassy, and I just want to finish school already. I can't do another week, I just can't!

And, go me, I've finished all of my Christmas shopping. I placed my final orders on Amazon today, and once they arrive, I'm finished! I'm so excited for Christmas. 

p.s sorry for not posting in a while, it's so hard to take photos when it's dark by the time I get home from school!

Love you lots!

Eden xx






15 comments:

  1. Amazing decorations! Really pretty♥

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decorations!
    Your photos are really nice btw :)x

    embellishedbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. what camera did you use for the photos? they're really good xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I use my dad's canon ds126071, but I don't really like it. I'd like to have my own!
      Eden xx

      Delete
  4. Awesome deco! Love you blog!
    Following you via bloglovin and GFC ^^
    Im lookin forward to your future posts

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! I've followed you too! I love your blog!
      Eden xx

      Delete
  5. These pictures are super cute and festive, love your blog also! xx

    http://yayalicemay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These decorations are so pretty! I'm in such a Christmassy mood at the moment (well it is only two days!) We put our tree up last weekend and I've got a mini tree in my room, along with load of fairy lights. xx

    ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...