16/12/2013

NOTD and Review: SEVENTEEN in Darling


I know, I'm such a rebel. I'm going to wear nail polish to school. I'm so daring. 

But anyway, I went shopping the other day, and I bought this. Mainly because I got triple Boots Advantage Card points when I bought any product from SEVENTEEN. 

To be honest, I've always been a fan of SEVENTEEN products. It's a Boots' own brand, and I love it because it's really affordable for such high quality products. 

This nail polish cost me £2.99 and claims to have up to "5 days of lasting colour." I haven't had it on for 5 days, but it seems to be pretty good. 

The colour is amazing on this. It's called Darling, and its a shimmery, browny/gold colour with some amazing purple undertones. I only needed two coats to get an opaque covering, but one coat gives a nice, sheer look. 

Overall I really like this nail polish, it's super easy to apply, with a brush that's not too big, but not too small. It takes about three strokes to cover my thumb. And it is a gorgeous but subtle colour, so I shouldn't get told off at school!

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Eden xx




2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I absolutely love this shade! It's such a muted colour but it's beautiful nonetheless.
    I think I'm going to pick up this shade for myself as well.

    Really enjoyed this post :3

    xx
    jasmineglamez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like it, and it lasted for a week without any chips. It looks amazing with glitter on the top as well!
      Eden xx

      Delete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...