11/01/2014

Decisions Decisions : New Phone Case!

Hey you guys!

For Christmas, I was lucky enough to recieve an iPhone 4, hence the fact that I now have Instagram. But now the dilemma I am facing is which phone case to get. I don't want to break my phone, it feels so delicate without a case. 

And I'd love your opinion!

So without further ado, here are my options:
source

source



source


source

I would really appreciate it if you would comment which one is your favourite, because this is not a decision I can make by myself.
Thank you my loves!

Love, 
Eden xx



7 comments:

  1. I love the vogue case its so pretty :D x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the Hakuna Matata -- It's such a wonderful phrase! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is the floral one:)x

    embellishedbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Floral prints <333 !
    Such a lovely blog xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been having the same problem!!!! I still have not found a case I love for my phone. The lion king one is cute :-)

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...