02/01/2014

Sales and Stuff: HAUL

Hello my beauties, how are we today?

I went shopping today. I just feel like shopping is just what I needed today. I haven't spent any money in ages, and since I got some for Christmas, I thought, why not? And I HAD to take advantage of the sales (although I didn't really buy anything in the sales, but you've got to look haven't you?)

ooh look at all of those bags











The main thing that I needed to buy was a pair of leggings, because I'd just had to sew up a hole (in a very unfortunate place *coughs*) in my only pair. So I got two pairs from Primark (£3.00)

The next thing I bought was AM by Arctic Monkeys. It's supposed to be the best album of the year, so I'm looking forward to listening to it!! Et puis, I went to Waterstones, because there's nothing better than the smell of new books. I bought Paper Towns and Will Grayson, Will Grayson. They're both on my reading bucket list so go me!


Now onto clothes, the best things in the world. I've been desperate for a denim shirt, so when I saw this one in New Look, I just had to buy it. It was £17.99. I've also been dying to buy a pair of acid wash "jeans." I don't really like wearing jeans, but this pair from River Island are jeggings, so that's perfect! The Molly Jeggings were £35.

And finally, I just can't be in town without a visit to Boots, where I bought a SEVENTEEN Nail Xtras top coat and a Barry M Kohl Eyeliner in Black. 

Yeah, I know, I suck at haul posts, but I just wanted to share what I bought, because I'm super happy. Anyway, have a nice rest of the day my loves!

Love, 
Eden xx



2 comments:

  1. Great haul, I love those jeans/jeggings - amazing find!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been looking for a pair like that for ages, so I just had to buy them!
      Eden xx

      Delete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...