26/02/2014

feelin' the blog love

I get a lot of my inspiration for posts from other brilliant bloggers, and today I thought I would share a few of those with you! These are just a few of my favourite bloggers, but I follow tons of amazing blogs!

UNSTITCHEDD.
Maddy from Unstitchedd is one of my absolute favourite bloggers. In my opinion, everything about her blog is perfect. The way she writes is just so lovely and easy to read, conversational, but not leaving the topic. Her photos are absolutely amazing, and she writes about a range of topics, not just beauty. I definitely recommend giving her blog a look because she posts about beauty, nails, baking and extremely helpful blog tips for newbies. I still use some of the tips she's currently posting about!


Next up is Mademoiselle LaLa. The main focus of her blog is beauty, and she is my go-to blogger for beauty/skincare related posts. The photos on her blog show the product exactly as it should be shown, clearly. Her reviews are always extremely informational, and if you're considering buying a product, I definitely think you should check out her reviews. The design of her blog is beautiful as well, very simplistic and modern. Everything about this blogger and her blog is amazing, and she's so lovely as well, so I definitely recommend giving her a look!

Style & Splurging

Charlotte from Style & Splurging is definitely one of my favourite blogs. Her posts are always so great and interesting, and she photographs all products and things really well. Her reviews are some of the best I've seen, they're so descriptive and they're definitely a go-to for me when I'm considering buying a certain product. All of her posts are just brilliant and definitely you should check out her blog!


Helen from The Lovecats Inc is an amazing blogger. She takes the most wonderful photos of products, on a white background so you can get the most of it. Her outfit posts are the greatest, as she has such a wonderful fashion sense and the most gorgeous clothes. She's absolutely gorgeous as well, and her makeup always looks flawless. I definitely recommend giving her blog a look!

Yet Another Makeup Blog

Yige from Yet Another Makeup Blog is absolutely amazing. She blogs about the most amazing things, such as FOTDs and makeup  "tutorials". I absolutely LOVE her recent Katy Perry Dark Horse inspired makeup! She's so gorgeous and such a lovely person as well, she's literally got it all.


It Was Lovely Reading You is one of my favourite book bloggers. She's so amazing at what she does, and is a massive inspiration to me. I love the way she writes, about the plot without giving too much away, about the characters making you love/hate them before you've even read the book. She really sells the books that the reads. And she's lucky enough to recieve books from publishers, and so is the one for me when I'm looking for new books to read! Definitely go and read her blog!

A DayDreamers Thoughts

Last but not least it's Holly From A Daydreamers Thoughts. She's a book/lifestyle blogger and is one of my faves. Her book reviews are amazing, the way that she writes is lovely, and she posts amazing lifestyle posts. Holly's short posts about bullying are really inspiring and they contain loads of brilliant advice, so I definitely recommend you check them out. She's such an amazing and lovely person as well so you should definitely give her blog a look!

And those are my favourite blogs! This was a bit of a different post for me, but what did you think? Should I do another one in the not-so-distant future? Because I enjoyed writing it. Definitely check out all of these blogs, and adios!



Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks




7 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I literally squealed when I saw my blog on this!!! Thank you so much for this, it honestly just made my day! X :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me, means a lot!!! :) You just made me blush X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Eden. Mentioning me was a lovely thing to do and it has really cheered me up xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading posts like these to see so much positivity and sharing going on within the blogging community. I will definitely be checking out all of the above, I already know and really like reading a few!x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for mentioning me! It means so much that you like my blog! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    

P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice :)

    NEW POST...

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2014/02/trend-reports-for-fw-20142015.html

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...