21/02/2014

twitter and nonsense

Well well well, guess who's just joined twitter. That's right, ME! I've had a fan twitter for a while now, and I've had a personal twitter for a month or so, but finally, I have made a twitter account for my blog!


aw yeah, isn't it beautiful. So I'm very new to twitter blogging (is that a thing idk???) and so if you could help me out at all I would be super grateful.

My username is @edenrosesblog so please follow me! Also, leave your usernames below and I'll follow you!

Hopefully I'll get accepted into the twitter part of the blogging world, so good luck to me!

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


6 comments:

  1. Great sweetie! I love your blog!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find useful tips on fashion, beauty, style, health, personal growth and more!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [Beauty &Style] How To Look Well Rested

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAY! You've got twitter. I'll go and follow you.
    You were asking for twitter usernames - mine is @HollyPeckitt
    Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! You've got twitter, following you now! Here's my username, btw: @ErikaReadsALot
    Yep, I wouldn't think of anything better ;)
    New to your blog,
    Erika
    www.theredbookmark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting on Twitter! New GFC follower here :)
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting edenroses a twitter account! Love the background picture you chose for yourself as well :)

    Aileen
    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...