31/03/2014

90s Style Denim

50s Style Denim
skirt // river island
crop top // fashionunion
jacket // zara
necklace // miss selfridge
sunglasses // forever 21
shoes // fashion union
As you can probably tell, I'm a bit obsessed with retro style outfits at the moment. I'm just in LOVE with those sunglasses, I so so want a pair! 

I kind of based this outfit on Chloe from My Mad Fat Diary, but really really lightly. I just actually really love the 90s denim thing that's kind of going on, you know the really really REALLY risky denim on denim. It can either go really well or really badly. I'm not quite sure about this one.

So, what do you think? Do you love 90s fashion like me, or are you more of a modern day kind of person? 

Eden xx



Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


5 comments:

  1. love the jacket! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love 90s! I think we can find some cool style hints in every decade but 90s are really inspiring!

    Yesterday I started my blog and I hope you have some time to visit it :)
    Good luck!
    xx
    skylarksymphony.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes sooo much! Gorgeous!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been loving denim at the moment but I really like the top! Huge daisies are just so cute!

    Amelia Holly

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...