05/03/2014

Currently I'm....

Reading:

I love this series, and I'm so excited to read this as I've heard so much about it! But luckily I've not read any spoilers(!)

Listening to:

I was so glad to buy this album and now that I've got it, I literally can't stop listening to it! I really recommend buying it! I'll do a review on it soon!

Watching:

I'm in love with this program. My Mad Fat Diary is the best thing to have happened to me. I'm going to do another post talking more in depth about my love for it, but for now, just know that I'm so obsessed with it.

Doing:
x
I've decided to do the 30 day squat challenge so that I can get a bum ready for summer! I started at the beginning of march, and even though my legs burn every single day, I'm hoping for great results! Wish me luck!

What have you all been up to recently?



Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


1 comment:

  1. ooo The Vaccines have some really good songs! i really like em!

    http://danaener.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...