17/03/2014

for the girl // outfit

Jumper // H&M
Jeans // Primark?
Vest // American Eagle Outfitters
Converse // Schuh
Bracelet // Accessorize
Bangles // Forever 21
Bangle // Forever 21
Bracelet // gifted
These jeans are my spring staple. I've had them for years, but I've only just "discovered" them, so now, I'll be wearing them every day.

Literally though, I've only just started realising the necessity of accessories. I always used to just put on an outfit and then would be it, but now I know that a nice set of rings or bracelets can really bring an outfit together.
And this jumper is my absolute favourite. It's so beautiful, and goes with such a variety of clothes, it is a staple for this weird in between season.

What are you guys wearing for this in between season?

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


13 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit :-) I really like your bracelet too <3 cute.
    Great post :-)
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this nice casual outfit! ;)

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!!

    http://danaener.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jeans look great! They make it more interesting! Also, I love your bow bracelet, it's adorable!

    Joely xxx

    basically bonjour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you! I've been trying to find an outfit to wear them with for aages!
      x

      Delete
  5. Girl!
    you are so stylish and gorgeous!
    Those jeans are so cute!
    I wished I could rock them like you! :)

    http://enticedspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit. I really like it!

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are rocking that high bun, love it :)

    xxx

    http://yearsof-ourlives.blogspot.nl/2014/03/outfit-bows-and-dresses.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't get enough of your adorable style! LOVE!
    This little Heart

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...