10/03/2014

the cold never bothered me anyway // OOTD




Dress: Forever 21
Jumper: H&M
Tights: George at Asda
Boots: Matalan



Bangles: Forever 21
Bracelet: Accessorize
Bow ring: Pretty Little Things
Midi ring: Primark

Its finally spring, and as you can see, I'm dressing for it. I thought it was about time that I included some colour into my wardrobe, without giving up my warmth. I love the layering in this outfit, the sheerness of the jumper allows the dress to be seen to it's full potential, while still covering me enough for the weather. 

This is my first proper OOTD post, so I hope you like it! What do you think?

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!! I really need to start wearing spring clothes soon!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the dress is so pretty! It looks good with the jumper over the top xx
    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, perfect winter to spring transition outfit, the pink and black goes well together and I love the layering :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit and I've to say that you're really beautiful girl! :)
    Great blog <3

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...