07/04/2014

GET FIT STAY CUTE

GET FIT STAY CUTE
clothes // all forever 21
shoes // sportsdirect
Wasn't it everyone's new year's resolution to get fit? It was mine, it was my sister's, it was all of my friend's. But how well have I got on with it? Badly. I did ok for about a month, but then I kind of lost motivation. But there's three months until summer and I've never been more ready.

Working out is fun in itself, when you know how good it is for you. But it's ten times as great when you look cute as well. I recently stumbled across the Forever 21 Activewear, and I'm amazed. Why hadn't I found this before! Their workout clothes are so so cute, so all I have to do is save up a bit of money (they're super affordable as well) and then I have no excuse not to work out. 

So, if you're like me, and you don't have the motivation to do exercise, then get your hands on some of these gorgeous garments, and you'll be gagging to get out there wearing your super cute new outfit! 

Eden xx



Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks

7 comments:

  1. I love the pieces you have picked out! I love looking stylish when working out (one of the ways I stay motivated) :-) x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you 100%!
    Wanting to look your best starts within yourself!
    If you want to feel your best, you gotta look your best!
    Look cute while you shed all those extra pounds for that beach body! LOL!
    Cute workout outfits

    http://enticedspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I agree, it also means you won't be worried about being judged while working out!
      x

      Delete
  3. I've been longing for some nike free runs or a while now! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog!
    Fashion and the City
    Keep in touh xoxo

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...