12/04/2014

lust list // slogan clutches

Slogan Clutch // lust list

RICH clutch from ASOS
Hotter Than You clutch from ASOS
Bad Girl clutch from New Look
Pretty Sure I'm Not clutch from ASOS
Sweet Kiss clutch from Bershka

I'm just all over the statement trend at the moment. You know like statement tees, statement prints, and now I am LOVING the statement that you can carry around with you. 

Aren't these just the cutest clutches though? I just want them all! I would probably style these with a smart casual outfit, maybe a sheer blouse tucked into some jeans.

What do you think? Are you hopping on the statement bandwagon?


14 comments:

  1. Love the "Sweet Kiss" clutch! <3

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these great to finish off an outfit!



    This Girl Loves Chic

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These statement clutches are a nice way to give your outfit some attitude or a personality =)!
    I'm loving the 'Sweet Kiss' clutch! really adorable! hahah =)!
    Although I still am in the phase of statement muscle tees!

    http://enticedspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still love statement tees as well! They're just so versatile!
      x

      Delete
  4. I love the hotter than you one! Fits in well with the monochrome trend going on at the minute x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love slogan clutches right now... These are all so cute xx

    www.missmakeupmagpie.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these statement clutches! I also quite like statement tops as well!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these clutches they're so cute!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely hopping on this bandwagon, love them to add something to my outfits especially if I'm wearing black xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! Especially the sweet kiss one.

    Martha x
    http://themintyfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely going to have to get some of these!
    -Imogen infinitynights

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am currently obsessed with these clutches too! I brought one from Karen Walker that says HELLO GOODBYE on it - I can't get enough of it!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...