21/04/2014

Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara // beauty review


Is it possible to be in love with a beauty product, because I think I'm in love with this mascara. I'm going to go ahead and say that mascara is the one product I couldn't live without, and I'm constantly trying out new ones, and so far, this one has been my favourite.

I'm also kind of in love with these photos, who knew I could be so arty???!!
The claim on this mascara is that it will give you "Massive volume in rocket time! Clump free" and I definitely agree with this. Within the first coat, my lashes were much longer, and looked a lot thicker. So, consequently, with a second and third coat came even longer, thicker lashes, which definitely defined my eyes. I tend to wear this as part of my minimal makeup look, where I wear only concealer, powder and mascara. Usually for school. But it definitely makes a big difference.

I only really have one problem with this mascara. *sigh* I guess all good things must come to an end (what am I even talking about tbh) but that thing is that it's really hard to apply without getting it all over your eyes. Well at least it is for me. Because the brush is so big, when I put the mascara on my top lashes, it smudges all over the lid, unless I put it on really slowly. Same with the bottom lashes. I guess it's not always a problem, because all I have to do to make it okay is take my time applying it, but when I'm in a rush for school, it's a bit annoying. 

Other than that, however, this mascara is perfect. The packaging is so cute, a lovely colour, and the lid is so easy to hold, when applying. And it does exactly what it says on the box. So 4.9 stars for you.

Have you tried this mascara? Which ones are your faves, which one should I try next?

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


15 comments:

  1. Great review, really want to try this :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fricking love your pictures, sigh I wish my photography skills were that good... But anyway, this sounds like a really good mascara, and I'm kind of a fan of large plastic wands!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh, thank you! It is really good, I'm also a sucker for large wands!
      x

      Delete
  3. I don't wear mascara, but it I did I would try this brand! Thanks for the review.
    I love your blog!
    Kayla
    http://kaylaskottage.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I literally live in mascara!
      x

      Delete
  4. i LOVE YOUR BLOG
    do you want to follow eachother on GFC?

    Fashions Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review, thanks! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybelline's volume express line are always the best!
    I don't think I tried this mascara yet but sooner or later I probably will!
    You should use a piece of paper to cover your eyelids when applying it
    or buy those mascara protectors! They really come in handy!!
    Great review and elegant writing ;)!
    http://enticedspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely one of my favorite mascaras! Great review :)
    also, your blog is awesome, love it!

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of Maybelline's 'The Falsies' and so I really want to try this!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Falsies! I just can't decide which is better!
      x

      Delete
  10. I definitely think Maybeline do the best mascaras out of all the highstreet brands.
    And yes you should be proud of those pictures! Absolutely gorgeous :') xoxoxo
    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Maybeline Mascaras
    has anyone tried the colossal yet?
    nice pics
    justabovetheknees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...