08/04/2014

redecorating my bedroom // inspiration

all images from pinterest
So I've been planning this for aages now, but I finally think it's time to redecorate my room. I've been struggling to decide how to do it, so I turned to Pinterest. These pictures are among my favourites.

So I think that the most important thing for my room is to have a neutral colour on the walls, so I can fully customize the rest. And I think its a necessity to have fairy lights, I mean they're gorgeous!
I also want to put a quote on the wall, maybe a song lyric, so what do you reckon???

I'm going to do a lot of the interior decorating myself, have a go at a bit of crafty DIY maybe. We'll see how it turns out.

What do your rooms look like, do you have any tips for me?

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


9 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty designs; I love the last one the most. My room is new york themed so I have a New York feature wall and my colour scheme is grey! I think you should have some fairy lights in your room and a quote on the wall sounds lovely!! Good luck with the planning and decorating xx

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I'm definitely going for fairy lights, the hardest thing is going to be deciding on a quote!
      x

      Delete
  2. I love the last one! Have fun decorating x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, my room is so plain and ordinary compared to those gorgeous Pinterest ones! I'd definitely agree with you about the fairy lights :)

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's a must I think! I'm just so bored of my room at the moment!
      x

      Delete
  4. These all look so pretty! You should do a room tour when it is all finished :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the fairy lights are a great idea. I'm planning on putting them in my room too. Great post!

    bookbonanzablog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...