31/05/2014

LIFESTYLE: Phone Case from Mr Nutcase* // review


It is official. I am obsessed with my new phone case*. Isn't it just gorgeous!
I received this about a week ago, from Mr Nutcase.com. They are a website which offer custom phone cases for a pretty reasonable price, seeing as they're such great quality! 


When I was contacted about this phone case, I was so excited to try it out! I'm a sucker for phone cases, especially customisable ones! I was desperate for a new case myself, so I thought I'd design one for me. Because it's me, I thought I'd find a nice photo from the Internet to use as my phone case. I found this one from Tumblr, so credits go to the original owner. I did try and find the link but I couldn't. If you do, let me know and I'll link it. 

I ordered the case on the Wednesday of last week. The website is so easy to use. You just go onto the home page, choose which phone you've got and which type of case you'd like, and then it takes you to a customise screen. You're able to choose how many photos you want and how you want them arranged, so if you wanted to, you could do a little collage of photos for a friend or family member. So I obviously chose and uploaded this picture, as a single photo option. 
Then, you can adjust the dimensions of your photo so it fits into the case as you want it to, so you can flip it, rotate it, zoom in and out until it looks just as you want it to. And then you order it!


I really love my case. As I said before, I ordered it on the Wednesday, and it arrived on the Saturday. Talk about super fast shipping! The case is super great quality. It fits my phone perfectly, and protects it well. Trust me to have dropped my phone at least twice since getting this case. It's also really sturdy, as you can see, it hasn't broken even when I dropped it. I didn't mean to I swear.

But yeah. I definitely recommend getting a  phone case from this site. They're such great quality, ship really quickly and just look amazing. You can order these custom phone cases  mrnutcase.com. They are definitely worth the price!


AND THERE'S MORE! If you enter the code Thanku10 you can get 10% off! As a special present from me to you, my beautiful readers. Well, why don't you get designing!

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


26 comments:

  1. Oh my I love it, doughnuts are one of my loves in life! Love it!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha! It's such a nice picture I thought! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so in love with it!
      x

      Delete
  3. it looks amazing! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't have asked for a better case! x

      Delete
  4. OMG, look at that case! It looks so delicious, lol ♡

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha, thank you! I'm in love with it
      x

      Delete
  5. I have a phone case from Mr Nutcase and I love it. You've chosen a great design, it's making me hungry!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such good quality aren't they! x
      x

      Delete
  6. I'm also a sucker for phone cases, this design is so great! x

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would buy all of the ones from etsy if I could!
      x

      Delete
  7. It looks really good- yumm, good enough to eat hah! xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I chose it for that exact reason! x
      x

      Delete
  8. Cutest phone case we've ever seen! xx


    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove that phone case, customisable things are so nice as they're personal to you :) just found your blog and I really like it :) xo

    www.dottymakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :-)
    Your phone case is awesome !
    I'm your new follower #89 :-)
    Hope you can follow me back ! xoxo

    katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm telling you, it is currently 2:35 AM and I was looking at some blogs then I came across this phone case..I'm instantly hungry now! And craving donuts! It's such a cute case! My phone case is of Sherlock's door haha.

    P.S. it's nice to see that you blog so frequently about literature..impressive :)

    Jen
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I would just want to take about out of it though!

    CassandraMyee | Beauty | Fashion | Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. aah i love that case!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was looking you kind of blog from a long time finally I got your blog thanks you due to you blog I go so many help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This case is so cool! I've never seen one like it.

    Pnk Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You had me at doughnuts!

    http://www.megsiobhan.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...