07/06/2014

LIFESTYLE: Let's Work Out


Seeing as summer is coming, and I'm going away to Menorca this year, I thought I may as well take up the opportunity to get fit and have the summer body of my dreams. So recently, I've been going running at least three times a week after school!.
This is what I usually wear when I go. Because I'm not particularly serious about this yet, I thought I'd better not buy loads of expensive stuff, just in case I don't end up using it. So I went through my drawers and found some things suitable for running in. As I start getting more dedicated, I'm going to purchase some proper working out clothes. The first place I'll look is the Forever 21 Activewear range, because they have some really cute stuff there, at such a great price!

When I run, I wear just a pair of leggings that I found in my drawer. Most likely from Primark or Asda or something of the sort. I'm not the type to splurge on leggings, as they're such a basic, you can get them for cheap anywhere. Seeing as it's summer and the weather is quite warm, especially as your heart rate is up, I like to wear a vest, with a sports bra underneath. At the moment, I'm just running in one of my old Asda vests which I bought two years ago, because I don't wear it anymore, but it matches my shoes, so it's cute. Obviously a nice pair of socks is essential. Everyone has socks, so I just use the ones which are at the top of my drawer. And my trainers, I bought from Sports Direct on the sale. I thought to myself at the time, if I had nice trainers, it would motivate me to go more, and seeing that these were on sale, I bought them. They were £20 from the Sports Direct website.

I've also found an app that is really great for running. It's called Zombies, Run! and it's basically a simulation that you are being chased by zombies. I think it's really fun and really motivating to go running more often.

That's what I wear when I work out, where do you recommend buying activewear?


Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


8 comments:

  1. definitely nike! Despite the price, it's definitely worth it x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting some Nikes for ages, I might ask for some for my birthday!
      x

      Delete
  2. Nike is my favourite brand, definitely. I bought some trainers a few weeks ago for 36€? They're amazing and colourful. I recommend them! I love this post :)

    By the way! I've tagged you in the Would You Rather tag! Feel free to do it! http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/crissy-chats-9-would-you-rather-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not quite sure on the euros to GPB conversion, but that sounds like such a good price!
      x

      Delete
  3. Lol tagged you as well
    All you have to do is post the rules, answer the questions that I have sent you through the post on my blog (the link is below), make a new set of 11 questions, tag 11 people and link them to your post and then let them know you've tagged them.

    Just Above the Knees

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a nice blogger I love your blog so much help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be sure and be careful that you're wearing the correct trainers. You can seriously damage your joints if you aren't. I'm sure that there must be something similar in the UK but here in Canada most sports stores and definitely all running stores offer free step evaluations and fittings. That way you get the right type of running shoe (neutral/pronation/etc.). It doesn't matter what type of clothes you wear as long as you have good runners (trainers)!! Also, please do not buy the Nike free runs. They are soo cute but have no support. Healthy joints=happy joggers!!

    Cheers & happy jogging! Welcome to the club!

    www.lifeasalamp.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...