23/06/2014

OUTFIT: Let's Play









PLAYSUIT : Forever 21

SUNGLASSES: New Look

SOCKS: Topshop

CONVERSE: Schuh

I've been literally in LOVE with this playsuit since I got it a few years ago. I've always loved Forever 21 clothes, so another addition to my collection is nothing. Their range of affordable and gorgeous clothes is just amazing, there is definitely something there for everyone. Also, my socks! If you're a regular reader (or if you look back a couple of posts) you'll realise that I'm obsessed with these Topshop socks. I bought three pairs, and I don't know if I'll be happy until I own the entire collection. They're just so perfect for summer, as they add a burst of girly cuteness to literally any outfit.

Also, let's talk about white converse. These have been my saviours this summer. With my extreme lack of summer footwear, or shoes in general, I have been relying on my white converse to get me through my times with no money. And they have in no way let me down. I'm not even kidding when I say that I've worn them for literally every outfit. Seriously. I NEED some new shoes.

What is your go-to footwear for summer?

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


16 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit and loving those shades on you!

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look! Our go to footwear in the warmer months are sandals because they keep you cool and are easy to slip off if you're headed to the beach

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sandals. Sadly I live nowhere near the beach :( x

      Delete
  3. Great post,love!xx
    You have an amazing blog!
    Would you mind checking out mine?
    keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely playsuit, you look so beautiful!! ^^ xxx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun look... you look stunning xx

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fresh look! I love your hair, your white converse look great; they'd be my go-to summer footwear if I owned them!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this simple playsuit, what a lovely outfit! Converses just go with everything x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute summer outfit! Topshop have the cutest socks :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! Perfectly casual :)

    Sarah @ Fridayisforeverblog.com xx xx

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...