05/08/2014

OUTFIT: Palm Trees and Lace




SKIRT: Forever 21
TOP: Select
SHOES: boohoo
SOCKS: Topshop
BAG: Next (old)

Summer is my favourite season for fashion. Although I might end up saying that every season. I just love clothes. Good for this blog, bad for my purse. Anyway, because it's summer, that means a whole new range of fabrics and prints that the shops have to offer. One of the most popular that I've seen is lace. This skirt of mine is quite old, so I've linked a very similar one. I just love white lace especially in summer, because white definitely enhances your tan. 

I've also been seeing palm trees all over the place, and seeing as it was on sale, I couldn't help picking up this crop top from Select. If you follow me on twitter, you might have realised that Select is becoming one of my favourite shops. It's just opened in my town, and I literally can't stop spending money there. I think I have a problem.  I love the colour of this, and the print is just so summery and gorgeous. 

And of course, we can't forget the jelly shoes, a staple in my summer wardrobe. I picked this pair up from boohoo for £12 and it's my most worn pair of shoes so far this summer. I got them in white for the same reason as above, it enhances my tan. And the block heel on them makes my legs look just that bit longer. I really want a flat pair now though!


What prints and fabrics are you loving this summer?


Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


11 comments:

  1. you look lovely! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the white lace skirt, it looks lovely on and is perfect for the sunshine we've been having lately. I'm in love with your shoes too, they always look picture perfect on other people but I don't think I'd quite pull them off myself. Jel. X

    Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice outfit! The skirt is lovely :)

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your outfit, I followed you too btw, hope you want to follow back :)


    xx
    http://teenjakosan.blogspot.no/
    - designing my own clothes


    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!!! ♥

    xoxo's
    Gigi // http://silvertombs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty outfit! I love your crop top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this look, I had to Pin it!
    Can't wait to see more outfits from you <3
    xoxo
    - Sierra Calah | berrystylishofficial.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Who knew that palm trees and lace would make such a pretty combination?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really lovely! May have to try this combination out myself :)
    I am hosting a student box swap on my blog, for all those students out there. Please check it out, sign up and help me spread the word!
    The more the merrier :) xx

    www.aletterfromem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...