13/08/2014

OUTFIT: Smiley






DUNGAREES: boohoo
TOP: Forever 21 (old)
*HAT:  c/o Smiley

I love dungarees. Who doesn't? And when I received this hat very kindly from Smiley, I knew straight away that I had a hat on backwards moment coming up. I've always wanted a hat to wear backwards. It sounds really dumb, I know, but I've always thought that it looks mega cute. But typically, I can't work it as well as I thought I could. Oh well. But this hat is super cute isn't it?

This look is sports chic inspired. As you can see from my choice of footwear, I am in desperate need of some Nikes. But seeing as I have zero money at the moment, I'll have to stick with my trusty running shoes. I really love these shoes though, they're gorgeously coloured and I saved £50 on them on the Sports Direct sale, I mean b a r g a i n.  I got the dungarees from boohoo, and I mean, who doesn't love a good boyfriend fit on anything, so these dungarees were a must have.

This top is one of my staples for this summer. It's a crop top,  but it has long sleeves, so it's perfect for those days when you're just not sure what the weather is going to be like, you know what I'm talking about? This one is from Forever 21 but I got it last year, so I linked a similar one.

I'm so loving sports chic this summer, and always to be honest. In my mind, it will never go out of fashion. What trends are you loving at the moment?

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


11 comments:

  1. love the dungarees. you worked the heart pretty well too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! Love your hat so much, the smiley is so cute ♥
    Dungarees are so cool! But I'm afraid they won't suit me :/
    Really nice and cool look, love it :)
    Have a nie day ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure dungarees would suit you, in my opinion, they're one of the things that suit everyone! x

      Delete
  3. My dungarees have been my favourite thing this summer! Love the hat.

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've literally been living in mine x

      Delete
  4. Heyy! Cute outfit! (I love your ring! o.o) The cap is really nice as well! :) That smiley is adorable.
    Dungarees have been my best friend all summer, too! They're great!

    Yasmine | Cloudy Dreams: My Blog | My Twitter | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I do love a good smiley! x

      Delete
  5. This is such a nice and cute look! I also love dungarees! xoxo

    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice outfit!
    Dungarees are usually quite a difficult piece to style but I think you did a great job!

    x

    Josephine
    www.josephineteresa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...