22/09/2014

SKINCARE: Clean and Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash Review


I do love a good exfoliator. But who doesn't? I mean, the skincare benefits are amazing. But the one thing that I've found with every single exfoliator I've ever tried is that it dries out my skin, leaving it feeling tight and uncomfortable. I did really enjoy using this though, in fact, I still am. 

Anyway, the review. The claims:
Softer skin from day one.

Well, I can tell you that it's true. The first time I used this, my skin was so soft, I was amazed! It felt so smooth I was stroking my face like all day. It might have looked a bit strange to any onlookers, but I didn't care, my skin was smooth!
I really like washing my face with this, it's so nice to apply. It has really tiny little microbeads, so you can't see them in the solution, but you can feel them when you rub it into your face, and in my opinion, it just feels really nice. It's so soothing, don't ask me why. There's just something about exfoliating gently, 

It is also fragrance and oil free, so it's non irritating to the skin, which is one of the things I loved about it. It's just an overall great formula. 

The only bad thing that I would have to say about this is that, as with most exfoliators, it really dries out my skin, leaving it feeling tight and horrible. But as long as I moisturise after use, it's fine. 

I've been using this for a few weeks now, and I really have noticed a significant change in my skin. The oil levels in my skin have seemed to go down, my skin feels so much less oily than it did before, even when I'm wearing a full face of makeup. And my skin has also cleared up massively. I combined the use of this with an increased water intake, and my skin is practically clear at the moment (touch wood) The use of this product has also reduced my acne scars, as is the benefit of exfoliating. 

Overall, I've really really loved this product. It's been amazing to my skin, and I definitely think I will repurchase when I run out (which won't be soon, seeing how big the bottle is!) You can get it for £2.99 from Boots

What exfoliators do you recommend?



Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


6 comments:

  1. I don't have oily skin so I'm not sure if this is for me, but it sounds like it's making a lovely difference to your skin! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love St. Ives as an exfoliant! I'm featured you on my blog :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those from Clinique :) but i think after reading this i might actually try clean and clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using this one for years! It's so good and very reasonably priced! :)
    polinaskrebneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been using this since quite some time now and I'm pretty happy with the results so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great, I have oily skin and i think this would be good for me. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...