02/10/2014

FASHION: Adidas Originals by Rita Ora


Oh Adidas, how I love you. And also how I wish I owned more of your stuff. It's so urban and cool and makes me look super fit (which I'm not) And now, one of my fav artist, and the coolest person ever in my opinion has brought out her own Adidas range. And personally, I think it's amazing. These are my favourites from the collection, although I do love them all!


These trainers are amazing aren't they? I'm a sucker for trainers anyway. but the rainbow sole on these are to die for. Like a less plain version of the classic Nikes if you ask me. LOVE
(£70)





This jumper is a dream. It's oversized, slouchy, colourful and just amazing in every way. I LOVE a nice jumper, and to be honest, Adidas wouldn't have been the first place I would have looked, but after seeing this, it's definitely on my (long) list of jumpers that I want.
(£47)


omg, though, imagine how ADORABLE you would look if you teamed these leggings with the jumper. If I'm honest, not many people would be able to pull it off. Rita definitely would. Me? I wish
(£30)



This range isn't just fashion though, it's got great workout clothes as well. It's my goal to workout more, and still look super cute whilst I do it. At the moment, I wear a vest, but what am I going to do when it gets cold? Well, I know now!
(£60)


I actually have a similar pair of shorts from Topshop. but these are proper workout shorts. I just love the pastel colour, so it's not too bold, because I just can't work the bold look, but then it's still a bit out there, not just run of the mill, if you know what I mean?
(£48)






You can shop the whole collection here and I must say, it's an amazing collection. If I could, I would buy every single piece. But sadly I don't have a job :( Maybe in the future.

What are your favourite pieces from this collection?

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


8 comments:

  1. nice
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think her collection will probably a bit too out there for me x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the collection is really nice, love her pink hair. it suits her xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for the Liebster award x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)
    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. More than this collection, I want Rita Ora's hair cut and hair color. SO cute.

    Nice blog, too! :) I love the font style you use.

    www.mishmoshmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collection especially the shorts, but it's probably a bit out of my price range ha xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a gorgeous blog!
    Great post<3
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...