09/10/2014

OUTFIT: Don't Forget to Love Yourself







SHIRT: Forever 21
SHORTS: Topshop
TIGHTS: Asda
SHOES: Topshop (can't find the link)
RINGS: Topshop

Honestly, this is one of my favourite outfits ever, I just feel so grunge yanno? I just LOVE my new (ish) boots from Topshop, though for whatever reason I can't find the link. Ah well, you get what they look like and where they're from.

Also thank the heavens for plaid shirts, am I right? This autumn, I am going to LIVE in them, whether it's tied around my waist or as a "jacket" when I'm wearing short sleeves, I just adore them. I really like the one I'm wearing because it's cropped and the sleeves roll up so I just think it looks adorable.

Also, mom shorts are my absolute saviour when it comes to my tummy insecurities. They literally make my waist look TINY and I love it. Yes, it accentuates my thighs, but you can't have everything can you? But now that summer's over, I am trying to get into shape ready for next summer, so I might post about that on here, stay tuned lovelies.

But YES, this is probably going to be the only outfit I wear all October to be honest. I'm just joking (no I'm not)

So what are your staples this autumn?

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks
ps sorry for the rubbish pictures, my sister took them, and she's not a wiz with a camera like my dad is

12 comments:

  1. wow, I really love those shoes. You're so cute. I cannot pull off grunge! It's horrible.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new shoes too! I will check out Topshop :) I'm probably going to live in plaid shirts this autumn as well! they just go with everything and make every look a little bit more casual. I invite you to visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you like it and would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plaid shirts are the best!!! I love your shoes too, they look so cool! x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! Followed you, It would be awesome if you could follow me back! :)
    http://readandreviewbyasmita.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been hearing about topshop a lot lately, going to have to check them out. Cute outfit!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shirt! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shoes and top girl!
    Hope you can visit my blog. x

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing shoes! xx

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This whole outfit is adorable, but those shoes are definitely the icing on the cake :)

    http://mashurmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, especially those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit. Those shoes are just the bomb.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...