26/11/2014

iKrush Mini Haul and Review


Regan Printed Shift Dress* (£9.99)

Brea Houndstooth Pattern Trousers* (£14.99)

I do love clothes. If it were up to me, I would buy a new outfit for every single day of my life. And I especially love finding new fashion sites. So when the new (ish) site iKrush.co.uk contacted me asking if I would like to review some of their products for them, I was over the moon. I've posted about them before, when I did a little summer wishlist, but I definitely think that their AW14 stock is better than it was in the summer.

It was a super tough decision of what to go for, but in the end I decided on the shift dress and some houndstooth trousers. As you can probably tell, I'm on a bit of a mod brain at the moment.

The website (ikrush.com) is very pretty, and super easy to navigate - especially the shop by price section. Hello under £10! There are tons of super nice things on there, nicer than I would expect for the price, which is AMAZING.

I ordered these on the 19th of November and they arrived 3 days later, so there is absolutely no way I could criticise this site for their delivery. And I'm so pleased with what I've chosen! The clothes were so beautifully packaged, with gorgeous tissue paper. It was obvious that they were treated with the utmost care.
The actual clothes in themselves are great quality. You usually have to be careful when you're shopping online because you never really know what it's going to turn out like. Photoshop does exist remember! But these came almost as I expected. The only difference was that the colour of the dress turned out much brighter than what I expected. Luckily, I really like it, but I would definitely advise you to be cautious on this site when you're going for colours. Monochromes are fine though!

Overall, I think these are super great products with absolutely amazing prices. Hopefully I can take some outfit pictures this weekend, so we'll have some action shots of the pieces (daylight saving is a nightmare am I right?)

Have you ever bought from iKrush?

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


2 comments:

  1. Really good prices! I love the trousers! x
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...