10/11/2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 077 ASIA







If I'm honest, I've never been that much of a lipstick girl. Like, I'd love to be able to pull off a bold lip, but I'm too scared to. This is the first lipstick that I've bought that I've actually liked wearing. I'm oh so very happy that I bought it, as it was one of those things that I could have lived without, but bought on a whim. So anyway, I'll try and review it for you, but I've never done a lipstick review before, so I don't know how this is going to turn out!

Let's start with the packaging. I love it. It's so sleek and very neutral (so will make a cute display maybe?) It's got a hint of purple in it, which I adore. I'm a sucker for good packaging. The only problem I have with it is that it feels a bit plasticy, but I guess that's to be expected from a product that's so cheap!

The thing that I love most about this is the colour. It's a gorgeous, shimmery pinky/purply/nude - it's nude but not quite nude. In my opinion, it's very Kylie Jenner-esque. Her lips are to die for. But yes, that's why I love it. It's not too bold, so I can get away with wearing it, but it still adds a hint of colour to my lips. For me, it's the first step towards red lipstick. But its just such a gorgeous colour, and I really think it brings out the colour of my skin in a new light. I love it.

As for the formula, it's a delightfully smooth formula, though a bit grainy in my opinion. That might just be me though. And my typically dry lips. You know how it is in winter. And it's so long lasting, much longer than I expected of a product of this price. Which is great, of course!

I would say that there is only one thing that I dislike about this, and it's the taste. Yes, I know, I have high expectations, but you know, I can't be positive all the time! The smell is nice, but the taste is just ew.

But yes, overall, I do really like this product, and I am definitely going to buy some more from this range.
Have you tried Rimmel lipsticks? What did you think?


Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


6 comments:

  1. There's so much hype about this shade and it's so pretty! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is gorgeous! That sucks that the taste isn't great. :(

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Nude but not quite nude" - sounds like my kind of nude shade then! Looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's such a beautiful shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that Fleur mentioned it in one of her videos and I've been wanting it ever since. Such a nice shade !

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...