01/12/2014

Library of Fragrance - Sex on the Beach*


The Library of Fragrance are relatively new to the UK but they stem from the long-lved Demeter Fragrance library in America. There are 101 scents to choose from, which is a lot. I had such a hard time choosing. There are some fairly........... interesting scents, like grass and baby powder. I suppose they could be quite nice, but I like a fruity, sweet, or floral scent. Musky is good sometimes, but sweet is a yes for me. That's why I went for a fairly normal flavour. I say normal, but it's such a unique scent. I chose Sex on the Beach*

The bottle is very cute - simple yes, and though I do like a nice bit of decoration, I think sometimes simple is best. It fits in with any room design as well, so you don't have to worry about your perfume collection clashing with your wall colour. When I first smelt this, I was very overwhelmed by how fruity it was. Like, it's really fruity. And sweet. I get the impression that if it were summer, I would be chased around by bees trying to pollinate me. I love it, I really do. It's fun, its sweet, its cute, it's everything I love.

The perfume itself has a reasonable staying time - it doesn't last ALL day, but lasts long enough that everyone who matters can smell it. Like, it would be ideal to carry a bottle in your handbag for a top up about midway through the day, but that's not economical and it also isn't completely necessary. Which isn't necessarily an ideal, but isn't bad either.
I adore the smell. It's so unique and gorgeous and what more can I say?

For only £15, you'd be silly not to get this, and especially as Christmas is coming up, perfect for mum? I think so. I'm definitely putting some of these on my Christmas list, but I don't think I'm brave enough to go for any of the ... different scents yet!

Have you got any of these fragrances? Which one would you like to try?



Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


13 comments:

  1. Oooh I'd love to try these! I wonder if they have the smell of book pages? I wish I could have a bottle of that! x The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely scent, I do love the simpleness of the bottle :)

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a great scent never heard of this before but i am intrigued x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a nice blogger I love your blog so much help for my blog http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely fragrance :)

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like a lovely fragrance! Would love to get this! xx

    Jane | Colorful Closets

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think i've seen in this in our local supermarket. might have to try and smell it!

    have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many different scents to choose from. This sounds really nice - I'd like to try it out sometime! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The library of fragrance has so many creative & amazing scents! Love this one! X

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...