21/12/2014

Warehouse Skirt





As you all probably know, tartan is all over the place now. Scarves, skirts, shirts, you name it, I am a self confessed lover of red tartan, which is the thing that's covering shelves at the moment. But sometimes, I fancy a change. I didn't want to stray too far away from tartan, but I didn't want to stick to tartan. I wanted to broaden my horizons - pattern wise. So when this skirt* arrived at my doorstep, I was thrilled.

Warehouse offered me the opportunity to review a skirt for them, and I couldn't help but adore this one. The schoolgirl feel of it is just adorable, and I think it would look amazingly cute. Shipping was super fast, it came in less than a week, and was packaged nicely. I love the shipping bag it came in, I don't know why, I just did.

The skirt in itself is beautiful. It's got pleats at the side, but not all the way around (I'm not that into fully pleated skirts) and is navy with a red and yellow grid print on it.

I would definitely recommend checking out skirts from Warehouse, they have such a gorgeous collection and they're such great quality.

Hopefully, I'll have some outfit pictures up soon!

Have you bought anything from Warehouse recently? I can't believe this was the first time I tried it!
Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


5 comments:

  1. I haven't bought anything from Warehouse in a few months- time for a winter trip! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute skirt :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever even properly looked there!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice skirt, it reminds me of my school uniform!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is very pretty!
    Happy new year ♥

    ReplyDelete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...