09/02/2015

a daydream away








COAT : River Island 
JEANS; Topshop
JUMPER; H&M
BELT: New Look
BOOTS: New Look

This coat though, am I right???? I am absolutely OBSESSED with it at the moment! I've been lusting after a boyfriend coat since pretty much September, when they first started hitting the fashion scene, so on Boxing Day, when I went sale shopping with my sister and I spotted this coat, my heart jumped for joy. There was only one left in the store, AND IT WAS MY SIZE!!! It was literally fate, and also then love at first sight. And then I looked at the price tag, and it was half price. That was honestly the deal breaker for me. £40 reduced from £80, what can a girl do? If you like it, I would get it now, as it is still half price on the website so go go go!!!!

The majority of this outfit is made up of clothing that I recieved in the Christmas period. Since the holidays ended, I've been majorly busy at school, so I haven't really had time to wear any of it, but my mum and sister and me all went to Bristol yesterday, which made it the perfect time to wear it!

I have been absolutely adoring my mom jeans lately, so much so that I accidentally ripped the rip a bit more than it was originally ripped (if you catch my drift?) but luckily, it still looks ok. 
But no matter what, I would have to say that my coat is going to be the star of every show for the rest of the winter. 

What do you think of it? How would you style it?


Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


10 comments:

  1. It's really cute! Love the outfit (especially the top) an your really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! the top is my absolute favourite at the moment x

      Delete
  2. Oh man, that coat is so gorgeous! I wish I could get away with wearing longer coats where I live but it's already starting to feel like spring/summer here in So Cal. I like how you styled it, the coat + mom jeans look really cool together.

    x beauty, style, life | bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, thank you! You're so lucky though, I wish I lived in So Cal!!!! x

      Delete
  3. Really in love with your baggy mom jeans, lady! They look great on you. I basically live in mine during the summer.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These are my first pair, and I literally can't get enough of them! x

      Delete
  4. That coat is great! And that price? You done goood, girl! Teach me how to bargain shop for fabulous clothing items? Please and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it soooo much! I wish I was better at bargain shopping though x

      Delete

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...