12/03/2015

let me down easy






SKIRT; Warehouse* (old)
TOP: H&M
CARDIGAN: Forever 21
SHOES: New Look
BRACELETS: Alex and Ani (Waterlily, Letter E)

If I'm honest, I'm really sad that winter is on it's way out. On one hand, I'm like yay, spring, summer, sun, fun, shorts, sunglasses, but on the other hand, I'm going to miss outfits like this, cardigans, and tights. And this skirt. Am I right?

Honestly, I love this skirt. I have not had enough wear out of it this winter, and I'm super sad that it's not very S/S, they've even taken it off the website. You may recall me posting about recieving this skirt a couple months ago, and I had literally no idea how to wear it until now. I got this cardigan for Christmas, and I've been wearing it with everything. So I thought, why not put it with this skirt?  And thus, on of my favourite outfits was created.

As I said, I recieved the cardigan for Christmas, and the thing that I love about it is that it's got three quarter sleeves, so it'll take me through that awkward transition stage between winter and spring. When it gets too warm for a coat but too cold for nothing, this cardigan will support me. Through hard times, this cardigan will be there for me. I'm just kidding, obviously, who has that much of an emotional attachment to a cardigan??? (not me, of course, haha ha ha) But yeah.

What do you think of this outfit? Would you wear it?

Eden xx
Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks






No comments:

Post a Comment

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...