30/03/2015

prom dresses with victoria's dress

prom dresses

I'm so excited for prom. Like really excited. Just the thought of dressing up in a gorgeous prom dress
and getting my makeup and hair done all nice and then having a nice meal with all of my friends, it's a girl's dream come true. That being said, it can be really hard to find a nice dress. I mean, I'm not saying there aren't many out there, but some can be SUPER expensive, and any others are just not the one you really want.

Seeing as I'm looking for the perfect prom dress, I thought I'd show you guys some of my top picks from victoriasdress.co.uk  because I always love to have your guys' advice and  opinions.

This dress, though it's a short one, and I wouldn't normally go for short dresses, is absolutely gorgeous. The color is amazing, and I adore a sweetheart neckline. I'm a complete sucker, that's why I love prom dress shopping. And chiffon. But the reason I like this dress is the glitter on the chest. I kind of want a dress with a bit of bling, you get me? To draw all the attention towards ME (i'm just kidding - or am I?)











This dress is probably one of my favourites from the entire site. I just love the simplicity of it. The detail at the top is so intricate and beautiful, and stands out a lot because the rest of the dress is very simple. And lets be honest, who doesn't like a nice side split. Gurl, show off them pins. I think black would be an amazing colour for a prom dress mainly because it's slimming. The detail at the sides would also make your waist look slimmer, so that's a bonus! I adore this dress.



Burgundy has to be one of my favourite colours. This dress not only has that, but also has a GORGEOUS knotted bit at the front, which gives the dress some shape around the waist. I love the sweetheart neckline, and although it's strapless, which I wasn't really looking for, I could definitely make an exception for this one, seeing as it's so gorgeous.





So, these are the main styles of dresses I've been looking at. I'm oh so excited for prom, once I get my dress, then it'll be shoes, alterations and a clutch, and I'm going to have my makeup done at the Benefit stand in Debenhams. I can't wait!!!!!

Victoria's Dress is a great website to get beautiful and affordable prom dresses and evening dresses. You can even get wedding dresses! I adore the range of dresses that they offer, any style you can think of, they've got! I would definitely recommend having a look at this site if you're currently looking for the perfect dress (like me!)

What style of dress are you looking for? Or if you've got one, where from?



Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks

*this post was sponsored by victoriasdress.co.uk*

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...