23/03/2015

the best eyeliner i've ever used




You know, it's only been recently that I've actually started wearing eyeliner. When I was in year 7, I used to wear it under my eyes, but then in about year 9 I stopped doing that when I realised that it did NOT suit me and I just wore only mascara instead. It wasn't until about last year or something that I really started experimenting with makeup and properly getting into it, and I began messing about with my kohl liner from Rimmel. And I'm not trying to put down Kohl liners because they are an absolute dream for smokey eyes, I'm telling you. But when it came to trying to make a perfectly straight line on my eyelids, I struggled with it. Until I came across this baby.

This is the most important item in my makeup bag, Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner is honestly the best eyeliner I've ever used. It's basically like a felt tip pen and through some practice, I've managed to get some pretty smooth lines on my eyes, and pretty easily as well.

The reason I love this eyeliner so much is because you can literally do it however you want. I personally use the side of it to sweep across my eyelids to give a line that has a consistent thickness. and then use the tip to fill in the wing, but if you want a thinner line, you can just use the tip the whole way around. It's so easy and so versatile!!!! It's an absolutely gorgeous deep black colour and the formula is so smooth and really long lasting - even when I rub my eyes, it still stays on. Don't ask me how.

Actually, now that I think about it, there are others like this on the market, including the Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick and Thin Liner which I haven't tried yet but bought yesterday. I can see why though, because this is the best thing ever, and I just had to share it with you guys.

What are your favourite eyeliners to use?

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...