29/04/2015

kim k inspired spring makeup

Hi guys, I'm Paije Elizabeth. I'm so honoured to have been asked by Eden to do a guest post on her blog. With much discussion between the both of us I decided to do a post on an 'Make-Up of The Day spring look.

I went for a very highlighted, strong gold eye with light shadows of bright colours. I was inspired by this look by the latest pic of Kim Kardashian sporting a very bold bright blue under-eye on her recent trip to Armenia.


For basic base I moisturised my face with the Clinique Dramatically Different moisturising gel. I then applied with my Real Techniques beauty blender MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC40. 
I then primed my eyes with Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion in the colour original. 
I then applied to my crease in a cut motion the burnt orange colour from my Morphe Brushes 35N palette with my MAC 224 tapered blending brush. I then applied the vanilla colour all on my lid from the same Morphe 35N palette with my MAC 242 shader brush. 

For the glittered effect on my lid I applied MAC 'Goldmine' shadow with the same MAC 242 shader brush ensuring it was fully pigmented I dipped it in a little bit of my MAC Fix+. I then blended my crease again taking a little bit of the cappuccino colour from the Morphe 35N palette.



I then primed my undereye again with the UD primer potion and applied MAC 'Aquadisiac' shadow with my MAC 214 short shader brush then taking a little of the 'Goldmine' shadow to blend the two together from the tearduct. 

I then applied L'Oreal superliner in 'Black Lacquer' across my lid and created a winged liner. I then took L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in 'Carbon Black' to my top and lower lashes and added Demi Whispies lashes by Ardell using DUO adhesive. I then applied to my waterline MAC eye kohl in 'Fascinating'.

To contour I used the darkest shade from my Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit to sculpt my cheekbones the sides of my nose and hairline. I then applied MAC Prep & Prime Highlight in 'Light Boost' under my eyes in a triangle motion under, down the bridge of my nose and to my forehead with my MAC 130 small duo fibre brush and blended it out. I then used the Banana Powder by Ben Nye to sculpt my contour further using the 'Baking Effect' with my beauty blender and let that set onto my skin for a good 10-15. I blended it out with my MAC 109 small contour brush.

To bronze my cheeks I used the Bourjois Bronzing powder to apply over the previous contour I done with my ABH kit. I then highlighted my cheekbones with my 'Mary Lou Manizer' from the Balm Cosmetics with my 140 Duo-Fibre fan brush.

For eyebrows I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Chocolate' with a MAC 266 angle brush. I then highlighted my tear duct and brow bone with 'Vanilla' shadow by MAC.

For lips I used 'Boldy Bare' liner by MAC and applied 'Barely There' lipstick by MUA all over my lips.

I set my whole face then with setting spray from AVON cosmetics. This is my actual holy grail!!



I hope you all enjoyed this post on how I achieved this look, and many thanks to Eden again for giving me the honour to do so. My blog is makeupbypaijeelizabeth.blogspot.com if any of you also would like to check that out!

Thanks for reading! Lots of love Paije Elizabeth xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...