27/06/2015

an outfit for a summer wedding

summer wedding outfit


Recently, I went to the wedding of my best friend's mum, and it was an absolutely beautiful day. The weather was gorgeous, and the ceremony was emotional to say the least. They were an absolutely beautiful couple and I wish them the best for their future.











Recently, I went to the wedding of my best friend's mum, and it was an absolutely beautiful day. The weather was gorgeous, and the ceremony was emotional to say the least. They were an absolutely beautiful couple and I wish them the best for their future.

Luckily, it was a sunny, hot day, so most of the afternoon was spent outside, enjoying the weather, because you know English weather, it changes so quickly. We all wanted to make the most of it. Because it's summer, I wanted to bring some colour into my wardrobe, something that is much easier said than done. I based the outfit around my two fav colours, black and pink. Yes, I know, boring colours, but I like them.

The dress is from H&M, who actually have some gorgeous summer dresses in store at the moment. When I get paid, I definitely need to pick up a few. The blazer is from New Look, and I feel like blazers are an absolute summer staple, especially considering British weather is so changeable (is that a word??) You can get them in a range of colours, and they provide a perfect cover up. And for any formal events, including summer weddings, or parties, they are perfect.
The shoes are also from New Look, and I absolutely adore these shoes. They're the only pair of proper heels I currently own (let's be honest, why would I need heels????) and I just love the way they make my legs look. I finally understand why people push through the pain. And, talking of pain, it wasn't too bad actually, I made it through the night (something different is to be said for prom however)

The current weather is perfect for a summer wedding, so no tights (or skin tights) is a must, us girls need to get those pins out!  I had such a lovely day, and the weather just made it even better.

What would your summer wedding staples be?

Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...