23/07/2015

treaclemoon: my coconut island


pamper days, lifestyle blog



“... I’m going to a faraway place she said...just for a

while... her toes wriggled in the warm sand and a silly 

seagull laughed and danced in the sweet wind.”

It's summer, so that means it's the season where I'm feeling jealous over photos of everyone's gorgeous, luxury holidays. I'll admit, when I see photos of people lounging by the pool on a gorgeous 30 degree day on an island somewhere in the Mediterranian, my eyes turn a bit green. Who's don't??? But treaclemoon have a solution for that. Well, as close as you can get to a solution without actually leaving the country. Their My Coconut Island bath and shower gel* smells absolutely heavenly and instantly transported me to the sandy beaches of Jamaica, being fed coconut cubes by a tall, muscular man whilst another is sat by my side, fanning me with a palm leaf, his defined abs glinting in the sunlight............................ what was I talking about? Right, treaclemoon. 

summer fragrance, bath products, beauty blog


They have such a large range of gorgeous flavours, including raspberry, vanilla, lemonade, ginger, marshmallow and more. So many to choose from, how could you ever make a decision?!?!? Well, I have news for you sister! They're such great value, you can afford to buy more than one flavour. I know right! Amazing. So now, you can smell brilliant as well as be able to transport yourself somewhere sunny for a while as you pamper and treat yourself. So you won't be able to post some envy inducing posts on Instagram, that doesn't mean you can't have a good time!

To add to the brilliance of treaclemoon, they have also partnered up with the anti-bullying charity BulliesOut. The charity provides help and information to people, schools, workplaces and communities. They aim to create a world where young people are able to recognize their self worth and potential. I strongly support this view because in this day and age, there are large expectations on young people to look and act a certain way, as dictated by celebrities on social media. It puts a lot of pressure on young people and can provide a pathway for bullies, giving them something to compare people to, and tease people about. In the words of the charity "[bullying is]  one of the core reasons affecting the emotional, social and academic well-being of young people." Which is true. treaclemoon support the charity with monthly donations and fundraisers so by purchasing their products, you can not only treat  and pamper yourself, but you can be helping kids everywhere. 

Buy treaclemoon products from your local Tesco and Waitrose from £2.49, and enjoy your summer!!


Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...