14/12/2015

updates.




Hi everyone!

I know, I know, I've been gone for a while. A lot of things have just caught up with me, and not to mention I've been struggling with a lack of inspiration, so I just haven't had the time and motivation to blog. I could be posting all of those generic gift guides for you all, but to be honest, I'm not a massive fan of those posts, which is why I haven't written any. Although watch this space, there'll probably be one when I run out of ideas or something. I'm such a hypocrite. But anyway, I thought I'd update you all on what's going on in my life!

As many of you know, I started at sixth form this year, and you know, I had high expectations. I'll tell you one thing for sure, A Levels are so much harder than I thought they would be. People would always tell me 'oH, A Levels are a massive step up from GCSEs,' and I'd been skeptical. What could possibly be worse than GCSEs?!?! But I was wrong. Boy was I wrong. I've been overwhelmed with work, and it seems to never end. Every time I feel I've finished something, another thing comes up. I just haven't had the time to take photos, keep my social media updated, and write posts. It's annoying because blogging used to be one of the most relaxing things that I could do. But I just haven't had the time to do it! But this is the last week of term, so work has eased down significantly. And I haven't got as much work to do over the holidays as I thought I would, which is pleasant. Hopefully, this means that I'll be able to get back into a routine for blogging!

Another thing that I've been spending my time doing is making new friends and just discovering who I am in general. I stayed at the same secondary school I've been at for 5 years for sixth form, but we have many new people that have come into the school. Well, I say many, but what I really mean is we have some new people. Our sixth form is fairly small, about 200 over both years, but I really like it. It's very intimate, and everyone knows everyone. There are schools in my area where people still don't know some of the people in their year. In my opinion, we're a very close knit year group and that's given me the opportunity to make a load of new friends. Not to mention, there's been a fair few parties where I've met people who don't go to my school, and all in all, I've just been enjoying myself. I know I was literally JUST complaining about the amount of work I've had to do but I am allowed to enjoy myself sometimes right??? 

Having taken a break from blogging has actually left me with some time to discover myself. I've gotten into a whole new genre of music, and I've been able to go out more, and in general, I've just been shaping myself as a person. I finally feel in a happy enough place to be able to blog regularly. (I'm saying this now, let's see how it goes. I'll try my best because I really enjoy it)

So, here's to new beginnings. I'm always one to say that you don't need to wait for the new year to make a change, and I definitely haven't. See you soon!


Eden xx

Follow me on: bloglovin // instagram // twitter // pinterest // tumblr //  8tracks


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love a nice comments, feel free to leave one!! and leave your links, i love finding new blogs! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...